Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creator's Note

I created this blog to try to capture the magic of childhood, the essence of what youthful spirit brings to our lives. My children put a smile on my face every day, and I wanted a place to record those moments. My own mother recorded snippets of her children in writing, and looking back at those is a precious memory for me.

About the kids:

M is a 3.5 year old ball of fire. She is feisty, bossy, and beautiful. She is in preschool now and absorbs knowledge like a sponge. We have to be very careful what we say around her because she remembers just about everything. The day she learns to read/spell, my husband and I will need to think of a whole new way to discretely communicate.

C just turned one and couldn't be more of a Boy. His motto is "how far can I throw it, and how loud can I make it crash". He likes noisy toys, the louder the better. Every day I see him learning new things, especially from M. They get along beautifully, but they definitely have their sister/brother feuds.

~

1 comment: