Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You've Got a Friend in Me Part 2

In yesterday's post, I neglected to discuss the friendships that C has begun developing during his short life thus far.

I think right now he idolizes his sister.  If M is doing something, he wants to too. Doesn't matter that he is two years younger and not actually able to do certain things - he still wants in on whatever is going on.

Other than that, his best friends at the moment are the kids he spends the most time with: his day care buds.














Just Chillin', J (left), J (middle), and C (right), December 2009




















Cuddle Time, C (left), J (right), January 2009

K, the lady who cares for my kids, has three of her own (all J's).  She's great about texting me pictures of the kids, helps me feel more connected throughout the day.  Thanks K!

~

1 comment:

  1. Cute kids! Thanks for visiting my blog. If you are interested in printing out your blog there are two websites that my second cousin in-law has tried and recommended - she explains her reason here. http://othernuttystuff.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog%20Book
    I haven't done it yet but am planning to when I have more to print.

    Sydney
    http://www.thecharmingtyrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete