- Close ours and M's bedroom doors to keep him off of the beds.
- Close C's door to keep him off of the loveseat
- Place three xmat spikes on the couch - to keep him from getting on it and making huge lick puddles.
- Make sure all bread and food are out of jaw's reach. - this includes anything on kitchen counters or stove, and any snack foods that may have wound up in the living room the previous evening.
- Ensure that the treat and food containers are tightly sealed.
- Curtis Orchard apple donuts
- Cookies (i.e. the girl scout trefoils from last night...)
- Corn cobs?! No idea why...
- Whole loaves of bread
- He has also been known to steal food right out of the kids hands (its like stealing candy from a baby!)
Lounging - Winter 2005
Roscoe performs his famous "4-stair sit"; tail, rump, hind legs, front legs (April 2006)