Thursday, March 11, 2010

Haircut!

M didn't have her first haircut until she was two years old.  And even then, it was the slightest trim.  She has only had her hair trimmed two more times since then, just to get the split ends cleaned up.  It is finally gaining some length.

C has always had a full head of hair.  He needed his first haircut at 4 months old.  He was born with dark brown/black hair.  After his hair grew out over his eyes, I took him into the bathroom and shaved his head - he came out blonde!  My husband thought I dyed it, so that I could have *my* baby (M has always had his looks).  ;)

Anyway, C has his forth (or fifth??) haircut yesterday.  I stopped shaving his head, becuase I just don't do as good as a real hairdresser.

Before:











Before:











Before:













After!


















~

No comments:

Post a Comment