- He still goes to bed with a bottle. The pediatrician told us that babies should be completely off of bottles by 15 months. He is now 16 months.
- He wakes up every night around midnight. Usually this is because he has rolled out of his blankets and wants to cuddle to warm up. So, I bring him into bed to snuggle up and we fall right back to sleep.
- He wakes up again screeching around 4am. Usually this is because he is too hot under the blankets and wants to be tucked back in his own bed.
- But not without another bottle.
- If we don't change his diaper in the middle of the night during one of these waking episodes, he almost certainly soaks through it before morning, after all of this milk.
Any advice out there? I'm getting desperate!