Thursday, February 18, 2010

You can pick your friends...

As I have previously mentioned, M has a bad habit of nose-picking.

We were painting our nails the other night, and she explained:

"Its ok for you to paint my toenails, because I can't pick my nose with them."

"Oh, really?"

"No!  They can't reach!" she said with a giggle.

I think she was trying to tell me that the nail polish on her fingers makes her unable to pick her nose...although I have yet to see it deter the behavior...

~

A special thanks to Francine for poking me on an update.  She was the catalyst for why I started this blog, after I recieved her hilarious and inspiring Christmas letter where she did a "year in the life of P." 

1 comment:

  1. LOL :D Oh, Mary :) I bet she's just saying that nose picking ruins her nail polish. That is a problem ;)

    ReplyDelete