Monday, September 6, 2010

Welcoming Autumn

No place reminds me of the fall season more than Curtis Orchard. We stopped by today for some apple picking, and were super pleased to see some of the new additions this year.


















Giant sized rocking chair!







































New this year - a playscape with a mini-golf course intertwined - very neat.




























The playscape had some awesome natural log features.


















kittens!





























Goats!














And of course, you can't leave without an apple doughnut!




















~

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Aww, I was just thinking about how much I wanted to go someplace like Curtis today... but I don't know of any places like that around here :-/ It's times like this I wish I had a teleporter ;)

    ReplyDelete