Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pete and Repeat

Pete and Repeat were on a boat, Pete jumps out, who is left on the boat?

A story directly from our babysitter:

I wanted to tell you what M said to me last night. I been chuckling all day. It was right before you came home. C and I were chattering on about silly things. M was trying to concentrate on her coloring and I sense she was feeling cranky and tired. She said to me, "C [the babysitter], I don't want to hear another word out of you!" I can't imagine here she's heard that before. I didn't say anything to her. C and I continue to play. She's such a little smarty pants. She even printed out my name. She was a bit stumped on the 'U'.

Thanks for the great story, C!

~

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Oh dear :D I can totally hear her saying that in my head, too. Cute!

    ReplyDelete