Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Here's the Father's Day gift me and the kids prepared for Daddy:


















All photos of daddy lounging or sleeping with the babies - I had several more and actually had to weed a couple out!















Poem between M's footprints:

"Walk a little slower, Daddy,"
 said a child so small.
 "I'm following in your footsteps
 and I don't want to fall.

 Sometimes your steps are very fast,
 Sometimes they're hard to see;
 So walk a little slower, Daddy,
 For you are leading me.

 Someday when I'm all grown up,
 You're what I want to be;
 Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.

 And I would want to lead just right,
 And know that I was true;
 So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
 For I must follow you."
















Poem between C's handprints:

"Sometimes you get discouraged,
because I am so small

And always leave my fingerprints
on furniture and walls

But every day I'm growing,
I'll be grown someday

And all those tiny hand prints
will surely fade away

So here's a little hand print
just so you can recall

Exactly how my fingers looked
when I was small"



















Super Dad!


Relax this Father's Day!














Daddy chillin' with his babies (May 2010).

~

1 comment: